This is a guest post by Nickolay Lamm.
Finally! An e-mail! It’s from Davis Direct Marketing and they want to hire you for an entry-level marketing position.
Unfortunately, the reality of many e-mails like these is that the company itself is a scam. Yes, they have a location, a manager and people working for them. At best, they are simply deceiving you into a door to… Continue reading
- Olajumoke Williams "Hello, I wish I came across this website before a friend of mine fell into the hands of these fraudsters...." – May 21, 6:29 AM
- Anita "Hi! Can you tell me is Direct RX Online a scam site. I made a purchase using credit card but..." – May 20, 8:43 PM
- Dr.Flay "It would be useful for you to include links to WOT, and some of the social-site scanners. I have been..." – May 20, 5:59 AM
- megaRa24 "I almost bought from samuion.com today. some weird feeling (western union preferred, paypal option displayed but didn't work [like some..." – May 20, 5:11 AM
- KVNPark "It's best to avoid fishy looking sites like this one. Not a lot of info or the typical red flags,..." – May 17, 7:31 PM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.